Razer BlackWidow Keyboard
- Mechanical Key switches. (Cherry MX Blue) [see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
- 5 Extra Programmable Keys
- 10 key roll-over [see N-key Rollover (NKRO) and Ghosting]
- No dedicated multimedia key.
- A Fn key. This means you lose a important programmable modifier key at a important spot. Bad for programers.
I avoid Razer products. Because, they want people to use their cloud software. Without registration and internet, your key settings are useless.
this is so for their Razer Orbweaver Keypad .
These days, there are lots choices. Logitech doesn't force people to connect to their data center in order to use key customizations.