Bought this Stylus Pen by Mikicat.
This is the general purpose pen for any touch-screen. tablet or phone.
- Has a builtin battery. Rechargeable by a USB micro-b plug.
- Can use continuously for about 1 to 2 hours when fully charged.
- Takes about 30 min to fully charge.
Works on my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and Moto G5 Plus phone.
- Only $20. But not that great.
- Has a metal tip. Everytime you use it, it's like a metal hitting glass. It makes a sharp click sound, and .
- The meta tip on glass is super slippery. It's difficult to use it to draw with precision.
- Better than those cheap fat soft rubber tip pens.
If you just want a pen for clicking etc, it ok. Finger is still much more responsive for clicking. If you want to draw, or do lots note taking, it's not ideal.
if you went for Apple pen Buy at amazon or Microsoft pen Buy at amazon , they are $100.
I have a Microsoft pen for Surface pro 4. It's much better. But it stopped working after a software update. Not sure am out of battery or what.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.