Water Resistant Mechanical Keyboard
This is a cheapt mechanical keyboard. Can be a good first mechanical keyboard.
This one first appeared on amazon in November, 2016.
NOTE: THE EXACT MODEL COMES AND GO. SO, WHEN YOU BUY ON AMAZON, BE SURE TO LOOK FOR ACTUAL MECHANICAL KEYS, NOT “MECHANICAL FEEL KEYS.”
- 104 Keys Anti-Ghosting: this mechanical gaming keyboard allows multiple keys to work simultaneously, providing gaming-grade responsiveness with high speed, great for typist, programmer, writer, gamer and etc.
- Tactile Responsiveness: the BLUE SWITCHES give you a satisfying sound of every single click for optimal typing experience. 50 million times keystroke test, 60+/-15 grams key force and 4.0+/-0.2mm stroke travel
- 6-Color Backlit: 9 lighting patterns that can be set up to match certain game styles such as FPS, CF, COD, RTS, and LOL. The brightness and lighting speed can be adjusted to suit different environment. Allow customizing your own lighting combinations
- Durability: water-resistant with 4 drain holes and drop-resistance up to 2.5ft. 5.9ft super long cable for easy connection. Laser carving character key never fade
- 12 Multimedia Shortcuts: easily access to calculator, media, volume, mute etc, supporting windows lock by pressing FN+WIN. Fully compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP (For Vista, Mac OS, the shortcut function is not available). Backed by 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty
Note: this keyboard is cheap. But i haven't heard horror stories.
The brand/seller seems quite solid and honest. From the reviews i've seen, also good.
The keyboard has metal frame, and is heavy.
Note: the “blue switch” is Cherry MX compatible, probably a Chinese made, but i haven't checked which company made it exactly.
[see Guide to Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
TOMOKO 87 Keys Keyboard
Here's a compact version.
Non-Lit, 104 Keys Version
Non-Lit, 87 Keys Version
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.