The 2 buttons on the north side are harder to reach. The bottom left is the easiest to press, with thumb. (if you use it with right hand.)
The Slimblade also features a twist scroll wheel. You twist the ball to scroll, like rotating earth. It's awkward. Not very good in comparison to a scroll ring or scroll wheel.
Work in Linux?
Yes. Works in Linux out of the box.
- Lower left button is left click.
- Lower right button is right click.
- Top left button is double click.
- Top right button is browser back button.
- Twisting for scroll also works.
You can remap mouse buttons the usual way. 〔➤see Linux: How to Swap Mouse Buttons〕
Slimblade vs Expert Mouse
Of all web reviews, there's no consensus of which is better. Some prefer Slimblade, some Expert Mouse.
Personally, I favor the expert mouse, because of the physical scroll ring.