Best Computer Desk
My favorite computer desk, is actually ulitility folding table. Why? Because i like pure functionality. A utility folding table is a big surface. You can pile your books, papers, devices, pizza plates, coffee mugs. It is light weight, sturdy, and cheap. It's pure functionality. And you can make out on top of it. It is the fruit of science of engineering.
Standing desk, i think is great too, but i've only used for 10 min.
Real Standing Desk is to Belabor Ya Bum
If i want a standing desk, it's gonna be hand cranked one. I got working hands. None of the comfort crap. Standing means stand. Inline with the spirit, you crank it up and down!
For standing desk, i think, i'd rather have 2 desks instead. One for sit, one for standing. Like, every hour or 2, you stand up to the standing desk, and read stuff. Documentation, etc. Lots. This reduces the complexity.
But after more thought, 1 sitting desk is enough. What you really need to do, is get up and walk for 10 minute, walk, look far, every 2 hours. and, do exercise 30 minutes every 2 days.
Standing desk aint gonna fix ye back pain. it's yuppie's wishful thinking.
I tried this on a standing desk for 10 min. I love it.
on chosing a chair.
- I like light, high tech, and simple chairs.
- Do not like any chair with thick back, or heavy, no gaming chair.
- Like chairs i can hop around it, sit chest to backrest, or lotus sit on the chair, or one knee up curled, or squat on.
- No like chairs that straitjacket you into 1 fixed posture like racing car or sinking in like fat boss.
This is my fav chair:
- small, not fat.
- arm rest small, so i can do hand stand on it.
- arm rest small, so when i sit chest to back rest, my leg can goto front.