KEMOVE K68 Butterfly Keyboard
KEMOVE DK68 came out 2022-05-01.
- Total number of keys: 68.
- Weight: 760g
Excellent, top quality build.
This one is very similar to KEMOVE DK61 Snowfox/Shadow Keyboard in features. But this one has physical arrow keys and page up/down keys, which are critical for me. It also has USB Wireless option.
You have several choices of mechanical switches.
The one i have is Cherry MX Silent Red (linear).
Change Keyboard Backlight
- Fn + Backspace → toggle on/off light.
- Fn + \ → hardware switch light effect. (press 19 times to cycle back. Press 9 times to cycle to an all steady on state.)
- Fn + CapsLock → switch light effect on the keyboard rim. (press 7 times to cycle back.)
- Fn + ↑ → incease brightness. (off and 4 levels of brightness)
- Fn + ↓ → decease brightness. (off and 4 levels of brightness)
Connect to Bluetooth
You can connect up to 3 Bluetooth devices.
First, switch to the bluetooth mode on the side of the keyboard.
To pair with a Bluetooth device, press one of:
- Fn + z hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 1.
- Fn + x hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 2.
- Fn + c hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 3.
- Now, one of the key z x or c will flash red.
- Now, goto your device, Bluetooth setting, the keyboard will show up there.
Switch to a Bluetooth Device
Once the keyboard is paired, to switch to the device, just press one of:
- Fn + z → switch to bluetooth device 1.
- Fn + x → switch to bluetooth device 2.
- Fn + c → switch to bluetooth device 3.
- hold Fn → current bluetooth device status lights up.
Show Battery Status
Press and hold Fn + RightAlt
The RightAlt key will light up.
- Green → above 95%
- Blue → above 50%
- Yellow → above 20%
- Red → below 20%
- Fn + ❖ Window → Lock/Unlock the WIN key. When locked, ❖ Window key lights up red.
- Fn + Space → Lock the FN key. Do again to unlock. When locked, Fn lights up red.
- Fn + Enter for 5 seconds → toggle Power saving mode