KEMOVE DK61 Snowfox/Shadow Keyboard
KEMOVE DK61 came out around 2022-08.
Most excellent, highest quality, feature rich keyboard!
- Total number of keys: 61.
- Weight: 650g
- Says Certified Bluetooth 5.1, connect to 3 devices. Use as Wireless or plugin/charge as wired. I had no problem using the bluetooth.
- Full N-key Rollover in USB mode, 6KRO in Bluetooth mode.
- On-board Memory, Full Keys Programmable, Macro Customization. 4 Configuration Layers. [see Why Programable Keyboards Are Better Than Software Key Remap]
- Hot Swappable Gateron Switches, replaceable with 95% of the 3-Pin/5-Pin mechanical switches.
- PBT double-shot keycaps. [see Keycap Material: ABS, PBT, PVC, POM] [see Key Label Printing Tech] Cherry MX Switches compatible stem.
- pre-lubed stabilizers
- True RGB Backlight.
- Software Real-time Interactive Lighting Effects (e.g. light sync with music beats)
- 1.5 meters (60 inches) detachable braided USB-C cable to USB A cable. (the USB-C side connects to keyboard)
- 3000mAh Battery (Huge. for comparison, iPhone 12 (year 2020) battery size is just 2,815 mAh ). My experience is that it's maybe half of that.
- Weight: 666 grams. (1.47 pounds).
The one i have is Gateron Red Switch (linear). (Gateron Red Switch is lighter than Cherry MX Silent Red, but slightly louder.)
The lights are even.
Double-Shot PBT Keycaps
I've never seen this “Double-layer splicing design” before. Its wonderful. You can see the quality.
- Fn+z hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 1.
- Fn+x hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 2.
- Fn+c hold for 3 seconds → pairing bluetooth device 3.
- Fn+z → switch to bluetooth device 1.
- Fn+x → switch to bluetooth device 2.
- Fn+c → switch to bluetooth device 3.
- hold Fn → current bluetooth device status lights up.
- Fn+❖ Window → Lock/Unlock the WIN key. When locked, ❖ Window key lights up red.
- Fn+Backspace ⌫ → Turn on/off backlight
- Fn+\ → cycle to next lights show setup.
- Fn+p → decrease brightness
- Fn+[ → increase brightness
- Fn+CapsLock → cycle to next light color (in static RGB mode)
- Fn+Space → Lock the FN key. Do again to unlock. When locked, Fn lights up red.
- Fn+Enter for 5 seconds → toggle Power saving mode
apparently, there's a QMK software for Kemove keyboard, at https://openkemove.github.io/
Where to Buy
Buy at amazon