Mechanical Keyboard: Kailh Switch
Kailh switch is a Cherry MX compatible switch, made by Chinese company “Kaihua Electronics Co., Ltd.”. (凯华).
many big-brand keyboards are starting to use kailh switch, or using a switch custom made by the company, including:
Truly Ergonomic Keyboard, Steelseries, Mad Catz, and others.
Kailh vs Cherry MX, is Kailh good quality?
Some say it's made in China, a clone, thus bad. Others points out the company makes lots of industrial switches used everywhere, and Cherry MX's quality control has been going downhill.
as of 2018-04-19, apparently, many keyboard experts consider kailh switch very good.
for more details of the Kailh switch, see:
- http://imgur.com/a/7ujle/, by a keyboard expert “Ripster”
Kailh Switch Keyboards
search amazon and you'll find lots. keyboard kailh switch
Key Switch Topic
- Computer Keyboard Design Flaws
- Guide to Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms
- Mechanical Keyboard Noise Comparison
- What's NKRO, N-key Rollover?
- Blank Keycaps vs Labeled Keys
- Keyboard Keycaps: ABS, PBT
- Keyboard Key Label Tech
- List of Keyboards with Topre Switch
- XMIT Hall Effect Switch Keyboard
- Kailh Switch Keyboards
- Mechanical Keyboard and Repetitive Strain Injury
- List of Dvorak Keyboards
- Programable Keyboards with Onboard Memory
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.