Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Keyboard
This is great if you:
- want a quiet mechanical keyboard
- want a compact keyboard
The key switch, romer-g, is pretty much the most quiet on the market. Cherry MX switches all will be louder.
Here's the company marketing blurb:
- Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches: Up to 25% faster actuation
- Ultra-light Ten keyless Design: Easy to carry, compact, perfect for small gaming spaces, and all the keys you need
- RGB Customizable Backlighting: Find the right keys in the dark. Customize individual key lighting from a palette of 16.8 million colors
- Arx Control Integration: Display vital in-game information on iOS and Android devices. Includes convenient device dock
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Don't Like Gamer Look?
Well, if you don't really care about looks, then, just get it, because you don't care about looks.
Or, if you don't want other people to think of you as a teen gamer, then, maybe consider something else, such as the
Tip me, at patreon
Ask me question on patreon