Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 6000
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse 6000. It came out in 2013. Originally bundled with the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard
- The wheel has left/right tilt, for left/right scrolling.
- 2 buttons for the thumb. One on top, with the Windows logo, act as the Windows key, and the one below is the browser previous page function.
- Wireless, with a penny-sized USB dongle.
- 2 AA size batteries inside the mouse (included). Last about 4 months.
- “blue laser”, tracks on almost any surface, except on clear glass or mirror.
- The USB dongle can be stored inside the mouse. The bottom door is magnetically attached.
This mouse can be used on the Mac, but, you can't change the thumb keys. The Windows logo is the ⌘ command, and the one below is standard 4th button. It does nothing on the Mac. you need to use Mac keybinding software to change it. [see Mac Keyboard Software Guide]
back to Ergonomic Mouse