Intro to POV-Ray and 3D Geometry Programing
This page is a brief introduction to 3D model programing. More specifically, the goal is to use various programing tools, to create 3D-models, for the purposes of Illustrating Geometry, Algorithmic Mathematical Art, and dynamic visualization. This page introduces you to a few 3D graphics formats, and shows you how to use various programs to render them or view them with real-time rotation. (all tools and formats described here can be freely obtained.)
see index at left panel.
This section introduces Mathematica's graphics format, and how to use Java to view them real-time rotation.
- Intro to Mathematica Graphics
- Mathematica Graphics with LiveGraphics3D
- Mathematica Graphics with JavaView
3D Computer Graphics Related Essays
- Illustrating Geometry with POV-Ray
- Requirements For A Math Visualization Software System For 2020
- Algorithmic Mathematical Art
- 3D Visualization Design
- What is Technical Drawing, Descriptive Geometry, Projective Geometry, Linear Algebra
- Outline Rendering of 3D Models