Keyboard Master: One Thousand Function Keys
this guy, presses one key, and the world is changed. My type of guy.
Counting just the key-strips, he's got 16 * 4 + 14 * 2 + 8 * 2 = 108 extra function keys!
The several function key strips are “Fentek's X-Keys” amazon See: Add Extra Function Keys to Your Keyboard. The tablet is a Wacom tablet for drawing amazon. The round thing above it is its pen holder. (thx to Ibrew)
Though, that many function keys is overkill even for me. Extra 10 to 20 would be good enough for me. Also, the function keys need to be easily accessible. Best is for it to be part of the main keyboard (such as Gaming Keyboards).
Normally, a PC keyboard's number-pad keys are excellent extra function keys. Such as Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard. The number-pad keys gives you 17 extra keys. That's pretty enough for me. (See: How to Setup Number Keypad as Function Keys)
This guys's setup is also interesting, in that i've been thinking of comparative analysis of the Kinesis vs Maltron. The Kinesis is prettier, and Maltron ugly, but i think the Maltron is functionally superior, because it has about 28 extra keys in the middle. Those are your super function keys.
(via David Rogoff)
- Keyboard Monster
- Point of Sale KSI Keyboard
- 319-Keys Keyboard: Shortcut-S, Photoshop Keyboard
- List of Programable Keypads
- What's the Use of Function Keys F1 F2…?
- Keyboard Evolution: Zoom Button, Dedicated Keys
- Keyboard Shortcut Design: Dedicated keys, Special Buttons, Extra Keys
- How to Increase Your Computer Operation Efficiency