ADM-3A Terminal, first shipped in 1976.
ADM-3A says to vi: I am your father
This machines is how vi's key began. See
Hacker Lore Keyboards
- History of Emacs and vi Keys
- Space-Cadet Keyboard
- How to Create APL or Math Symbols Keyboard Layout
- Univac F-1355-00 Keyboard
- Ann Arbor Ambassador 60 Terminal
- ADM-3A Terminal
- DEC VT100 Terminal
- IBM Model M keyboard
- Sun Microsystems Type 6 Keyboard
- Control Key and Capslock Key Positions in Old Keyboards
- The Idiocy of Happy Hacking Keyboard
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.