New French Keyboard Layout
2019-04-03 work in progress
French has a new keyboard layout, designed by the gov
The project was began in 2015.
French new layout (standard NF Z71-300), create in 2019.
official gov site http://norme-azerty.fr/
It offers two layouts, one of which closely follows the QWERTY keyboard used by most people who write in French.
- it contains all the characters required to enter text in French (eg É, œ and ')
- it is designed to be more ergonomic and allow faster input
- it includes almost 60 additional characters for foreign language input, technical content, etc.
- however, the characters remain easy to locate thanks to intuitive groupings
- The new AZERTY layout has been developed using computer algorithms. These are based on the results of the most recent research on text input, a large amount of French text data (from newspapers to programming code via Twitter), and large-scale studies. typing speed.
she is the one who created piano keyboard. see Using Piano to Type Text
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.