Ergonomic French Keyboard Layout
Here's a list of ergonomic keyboard layout for the French language.
For standard French layout, see French Keyboard Layout
Dvorak-fr is a ergonomic layout for French. It appeared in 2002.
- Vowels on left hand home row.
- Letter arrangement optimized for French.
- Inverted number row. (as with French layouts in general.)
[see Dvorak Keyboard Layout]
Dvorak-fr has a variation “Dvorak-fr-k” for the Kinesis Advantage2 Keyboard .
Dvorak-fr is designed by Francis Leboutte, home page at http://www.algo.be/ergo/dvorak-fr.html
Bépo is a ergonomic layout for French.
Bépo has inverted number row.
Bépo is a later invention than Dvorak-fr. It claims to improve on Dvorak-fr layout, and is more well marketed.
Bépo home page at http://bepo.fr/
Bvofrak is ergonomic layout for French. It's based on Dvorak-fr and Bépo.
It has several different versions for different keyboard.
There's even a version for English.
Bvofrak home page at
Ergonomic keyboard Layouts
Thumb Keyboard Layouts
- Most Efficient Layout?
- Maltron vs Dvorak
- Colemak vs Workman
- Typing Multi Layouts
- Dvorak Layout
- Hardware vs Software Dvorak
- Myth of QWERTY vs Dvorak
- Dvorak vs Programer's Dvorak
- Dvorak vs Colemak
- Blank Keycaps vs Labeled Keys
- List of Dvorak Keyboards
- Qwerty to Dvorak, A PhD thesis, 1978
- QWERTZ, AZERTY
- German Ergonomic
- New French Layout
- French Ergonomic
- French Letter Frequency
- Russian Layout and Programing
- Portuguese Ergonomic
Chinese Input Methods
- Pinyin Letter Frequency 拼音字母頻率
Japanese Input Method
- Japanese Char Frequency