French Keyboard Ergonomic Layout
Here's a list of ergonomic keyboard layout for the French language.
For standard French layout, see French Keyboard Layout
Dvorak-fr is a ergonomic layout for French.
Dvorak-fr appeared in 2002.
* 12345 67890 +% _ =/-è\ ^(`)"  :’ég. hvcmk z¨ oaueb fstnd w~ à ;q,iy xrlpj
Dvorak-fr is based on Dvorak ideas.
- Vowels on left hand home row.
- Inverted number row.
- Letter arrangement optimized for French.
[see Dvorak Keyboard Layout]
Dvorak-fr has 2 other variations. “Dvorak-fr-e” for entering all euro lang characters. “Dvorak-fr-k” for the Kinesis Contoured Keyboard.
[see Kinesis Advantage2 Keyboard Review]
Dvorak-fr home page at http://www.algo.be/ergo/dvorak-fr.html
Bépo is a ergonomic layout for French.
Bépo has inverted number row.
Bépo is a later invention than Dvorak-fr. It claims to improve on Dvorak-fr layout, and is more well marketed.
Bépo home page at http://bepo.fr/
Bvofrak is ergonomic layout for French. It's based on Dvorak-fr and Bépo.
It has several different versions for different keyboard.
There's even a version for English.
Bvofrak home page at http://bvofrak.blogspot.com/
- Alt Graph, Compose, Dead Key
- Most Efficient Layout?
- Maltron vs Dvorak
- Colemak vs Workman
- Dvorak Layout
- Hardware vs Software Dvorak
- Myth of QWERTY vs Dvorak
- Dvorak vs Colemak
- Blank Keycaps vs Labeled Keys
- List of Dvorak Keyboards
- Qwerty to Dvorak, A PhD thesis, 1978
- International Layouts
- QWERTZ, AZERTY
- German Ergonomic
- New French Layout
- French Ergonomic
- French Letter Frequency
- Portuguese Ergonomic
- Chinese Input Methods
- Japanese Layouts
Char Frequency Counter
- Most Efficient Layout for Numbers?
- Semicolon vs Apostrophe Frequency
- Inverted Number Row Better?
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.