lofree dot keyboard
Lofree dot keyboard, a very cute one.
• Look at the arrow keys on the lower right. They are not aligned.
• The rows are aligned very differently than traditional layout. Each even row are aligned vertically. For example, key 2 and s are on the same vertical line. Key e and x are on the same vertical line. Look at the W A S D keys. The W is much more to the left than usual.
• The number keys row, are shifted 1 key to the right. For example, 1 is to the top-right of q. Normally, it is to the left.
• Tiny right Shift key. Tiny ⌫ Backspace key. Tiny Tab key.
• The left Shift key and the Enter key have 2 switches under them. This mans, they requires 2 times the force to press, and you get 2 clicks.
The odd layout means you'll spend time to get used to, and not for gamers.
- Number of Keys: 78 (Mechanical Switch. Gateron)
- Number of Multimedia Keys: 12
- Main Body Material: PC
- Keycap Material: PC and ABS
- Backlit: White LED
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit Off): Around 6 months (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 40%): Around 3 weeks (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 70%): Around 2 weeks (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 100%): Around 1 week (Single Charge)
- Charging Time: Around 5 hrs (USB 3.0)
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Mode: Bluetooth/Cable
- Bluetooth Operating Distance: Up To 10m (Open Space)
- Bluetooth Device Name: DOT@LOFREE
- Size: 296.6*144.5*30.6mm
- Weight: ~800g
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50℃
[see Guide to Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
[see Keyboard Keycaps: ABS, PBT]
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.