Logitech G900 Gaming Mouse
Logitech bills it as “Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse”.
2 buttons on each side, plus 2 buttons on top. A total of 6 extra buttons.
- Professional-Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse: Ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Reliable 30-hr. battery life on a single charge: Exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology delivers the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams
- PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor: Exceptional tracking accuracy, widely accepted by pro gamers as the best gaming mouse sensor
- 200-12,000 DPI: Zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed
- Customizable physical button layout: Ambidextrous design for left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Personalized RGB lighting: Customize lighting to match your style from up to 16.8 million colors
- Pivot Button design: Consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Wireless, with charger.
lite-weight, only 110 grams.
[see Mouse Weight Comparison]
No buy. Because:
- Way too expensive for its worth.
- Lack of buttons. Only 6 extra. 2 on each side, and 2 on top. The top 2 cram'd into a small area is basically gonna be useless.
- Symmetric design means, one side's buttons are going to be almost never used, so, effectively, you just got 2 programable buttons.
You better off buying a dedicated right-handed mouse, such as the
which gives you much more buttons you can actually use with right thumb.
Or, get this wireless:
battery lasts you months.
or if you really want light, get this one, only 80 grams, symmetric with usable buttons on both sides at top:
if you are really awkward lefty, get a lefty mouse, such as Razer's left-handed gaming mouse.
Tip me, at patreon
Ask me question on patreon