Logitech G900 Gaming Mouse
Logitech bills it as “Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse”.
2 buttons on each side, plus 2 buttons on top. A total of 6 extra buttons.
- Professional-Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse: Ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Reliable 30-hr. battery life on a single charge: Exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology delivers the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams
- PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor: Exceptional tracking accuracy, widely accepted by pro gamers as the best gaming mouse sensor
- 200-12,000 DPI: Zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed
- Customizable physical button layout: Ambidextrous design for left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Personalized RGB lighting: Customize lighting to match your style from up to 16.8 million colors
- Pivot Button design: Consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Wireless, with charger.
lite-weight, only 110 grams.
〔➤see Lightest Weight Gaming Mice〕
No buy. Because:
- Way too expensive for its worth.
- Lack of buttons. Only 6 extra. 2 on each side, and 2 on top. The top 2 cram'd into a small area is basically gonna be useless.
- Symmetric design means, one side's buttons are going to be almost never used, so, effectively, you just got 2 programable buttons.
You better off buying a dedicated right-handed mouse, such as the
which gives you much more buttons you can actually use with right thumb.
if you want wireless with charger, and more button too.
Or, get this wireless:
battery lasts you months.
or if you really want light, get this one, only 80 grams, symmetric with usable buttons on both sides at top:
if you are really awkward lefty, get a lefty mouse, such as Razer's left-handed gaming mouse.