X-Bows Knight Keyboard
New models of the X-Bows Keyboard. These came out around 2020-02-29.
The most interesting feature is Hot-swappable Gateron optical switches. [see Keyboard Key Switch Mechanisms]
- Hot-swappable Gateron optical switches
- 32-bit microcontroller chip, 8M Onboard Storage
- Full key programmable. Require installing Driver software. Currently available for Microsoft Windows only as of 2020-03. Mac and Linux software in the works.
- N-Key Rollover (NKRO)
- Customizable LED Backlighting (16.8 million color options)
- Durable ABS-PC Double Injection Molded Light Transmission Keycaps
- Detachable silicone magnetic stands
- AL-Mg GR20 Solid Aluminum Alloy body
|Blue||Red/Silent Red||Brown/Silent Brown||Black/Silent Black||Silver/Silent Silver||Yellow/Silent Yellow|
X-Bows Knight Plus
The plus model has a numberpad. It can be attached to the right or left.
Where to Buy
buy at https://x-bows.com/
Their previous model, now called X-Bows Nature, is still available, but cheaper now.
if you buy from their site, chip in me patreon me $5 or amazon egift card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.