Linux: LXDE Set Key Repeat Rate
Set Rate by Config File
Edit the file at
(you might have “Lubuntu” in the path instead of “LXDE”)
Change or add the following:
[Keyboard] Delay=300 Interval=30 Beep=1
The numbers are milliseconds.
To reload the destktop config, do:
# reload LXDE's destop session manager lxsession -r
Set Rate by GUI
There's a Graphical User Interface app you can use to set keyboard and mouse.
In terminal, type
lxinput to start it.
- How to Switch to LXDE, Xfce
- LXDE Keyboard Shortcuts
- LXDE/Openbox, Change Keyboard Shortcuts
- LXDE Set Key Repeat Rate
- LXDE/OpenBox, Disable Mouse Scroll Wheel Hide Window
- Xfce Keyboard Shortcuts
- Xfce Good Themes
- xmonad Keybinding
- Why Tiling Window Manager Sucks
- Set Default App
- Shell Commands for GUI Apps
- Image Viewers
- Move File to Trash by Command
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.