Havit RGB Mouse
Havit HV-MS794 RGB Mouse came out around July, 2017. Made by https://www.prohavit.com/
It's a basic gaming mouse.
I must say, am VERY impressed.
First, here's the feature list from the company.
- 【12 RGB Multi-color Backlit Modes】By default it comes with 12 lighting modes for the LED lights around the mouse edge. (the light for scroll wheel and logo is controlled separately) Press “Forward Button + Scroll Wheel” to change.
- 【UP to 4000 Adjustable DPI】500/1000/1500/2000/3000/4000DPI. Pres the + and - buttons on top of the mouse to change. The color of logo and wheel changes depending on which DPI is currently on. The color are Red/Blue/Green/Purple/Yellow/Cyan.
- 【7 Programmable Buttons and DPI Indicator Color Customizable】. This requires driver for Windows, available at http:// havit.hk/downloads offcial website 
- 【Professional Gaming Chip】Adopts high quality AVAGO A3050 professional games chip, ensure quickly switch for different games
- 【Compatible System】Supports Windows 2000/ME/XP/7/8/10/Vista system for programmable using, Mac/Linux for usual using (NOTE: the programmable function Not support for Mac & Linux)
First few things to note:
13 x 7.6 x 4.2 cm
The mouse is large. One of the large ones. Excellent for palm grippers. I'm a claw gripper, but even me, am now using this mouse as default, replacing my Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse
The mouse is heavy. 168 grams. About same weight as those wireless gaming mouse with battery.
I actually prefer mouse as light weight as possible. Yet, for some reason, i like this one.
By default, all LED flashes like rainbow the moment you plug it in. I don't care for such gamer's treat, but there you have it.
By default, it is not possible to turn them off without installing the driver software.
But one of the mode, by pressing the forward thumb button plus press the wheel, switches it to dim red for the mouse edge light. This is acceptable to me.
The mouse wheel and logo is breathing, by default. I wish i can make it steady, but don't want bother to download driver software to do so.
I don't have the drive software installed, and i don't plan to. (am using it on a Mac.)
The Mouse Wheel
The mouse wheel, is excellet!
Of ALL mouses i've used since i ever paid attention in the past 10 years, this mouse wheel, and its middle click, is BEST.
It's extremely comfortable to turn. It is a notched wheel, but extremely slight.
The wheel surface is somehow a very comfortable rubber material.
The middle click, is truly a joy to press.
Again, am very impressed.
The buttons are well done. Also, i like how the thumb button feels.
Some mouse have button problems. For example:
• CM Storm Recon Mouse, has buttons that if you click, it may not register, even though it “clicked”.
• the Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse, the button also sometimes click but not register.
It comes with braided cables.
Cable length is 1.8 meters. About arm to arm span.
- Size: 130.4*71.6*41.6MM
- Key Number: 7
- Chip: A3050
- Resolution: 500-1000-1500-2000-3000-4000DPI
- Interface Type: USB
- Voltage: 5V±10%
- Current: 80mA（MAX）
- Cable length: 1.8m
I did not expect much from this mouse.
But, I am impressed by it very much.
Now i use this mouse as my main mouse.
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.