RSI Hand Exercise Toys
Some suggested toys for hand exercise.
For the Chinese hand exercise balls, aka baoding ball, do not get those with inlaid metal decorations. Those may come off if you drop it. Also, don't get those that chime. It's annoying with people around. Also, get a bigger ones. For male, get 2 inch diameter ones. That may be hard to twirl around your hand at first, but after a while, smaller ones is annoying. See Chinese hand-exercise iron balls
Typing Habits, Repetitive Strain Injury
How to Touch-Type
Typing Games, Typing Tests
Typing of the Dead
- Bad Advices from Programer
- How People Actually Type?
Proper Sitting Posture
- How Many Words Do You Type a Day?
- Undo Cut Shortcut Keys Are Bad
- Mechanical Keyboard and RSI
Keyboard Tenting, Forearm Pronation
- Touch-Typing, a Relic of Keyboard Design?
- How to Increase Efficiency in Using Mac, Linux, Windows