Python Tutorial by Example
There is a Python, pithy. Mighty, lissome, and tabby. Algorithms it puffs, Conundrums it snuffs. And cherished by those savvy.
This tutorial is:
- For beginners. Or, mathematicians and scientists who never coded Python before.
- Written in the most simple way you can understand.
- Written in a cold style. No ninja zen joke.
- Standalone code example for every point.
- Plain English. Things explained in terms of what keyword and syntax do. No unnecessary jargon. (e.g. No “object oriented”, no “design patterns”.)
The most concise and no-nonsense tutorial. Easy to understand but not assuming you are 3 years old, nor some elite hacker.