Python by Example
There is a Python, pithy. Mighty, lissome, and tabby. Algorithms it puffs, Conundrums it snuffs. And cherished by those savvy.
This is example based tutorial, for beginner to intermediate programers. In 1 hour, you'll be able to work with the language.
This tutorial is:
- Assume you have basic familiarity of programing, e.g. You know what's variable, what's a string, etc.
- For beginners. Or, mathematicians and scientists who never coded Python before. (but not assume you are a dummy. No explain what a file path is, what editor to download and use, etc.)
- Concise. No story telling. No nonsense. No joke.
- Example based. Every paragraph comes with a example, driving in the meaning. Runnable by itself.
- Plain English. No unnecessarily jargon. Jargon only when it is required concept for the Python language. (e.g. No mention “object oriented”, no “programing patterns”.)