Xah's Display, 2021
Here's what am looking for:
- General purpose monitor. Mostly used for programing and reading.
- Screen Size 27 inch.
- Resolution bigger than 1920×1080 (1080p)
- Under 300 dollars.
ASUS Pro Art Display PA278QV
This is the best.
- Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1440)
- Display tech: IPS
- Mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, plus four USB 3.0 ports
- Ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments
ASUS Pro Art Display PA278QV
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 27.0″(68.47cm) 16:9
- Color Saturation: 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709
- Panel Type: IPS
- True Resolution: 2560x1440
- Display Viewing Area(HxV): 596.74 x 335.66 mm
- Display Surface: Non-glare
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm
- Brightness(Max): 350 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio (Max): 1000:1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response Time: 5ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Flicker free: Yes
- Trace Free Technology: Yes
- ProArt Preset: 9 Modes(sRGB Mode/Rec. 709 Mode/Scenery Mode/Standard Mode/Rapid Rendering/User Mode 1/User Mode 2/Reading Mode/Darkroom Mode)
- ProArt Palette: Yes
- Color Temperature Selection: 4 Modes
- Color Accuracy: △E≺ 2
- Gamma adjustment: Yes (Support Gamma 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.6 )
- Color Adjustment: 6-axis adjustment(R,G,B,C,M,Y)
- QuickFit (modes): Yes (Alignment Grid/Paper/Ruler Modes)
- Low Blue Light: Yes
- HDCP support: Yes, 1.4
- Adaptive-Sync supported:Yes
- Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Signal Input: HDMI(v1.4), Mini DisplayPort 1.2, DisplayPort 1.2, Dual-link DVI-D
- PC Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- USB Port(s): 3.0x4
- Digital Signal Frequency: 30 ~112 KHz (H) /46 ~75 Hz(V)
- Power On (Typical): ≺ 18.6W
- Power Saving Mode: ≺ 0.5W ;
- Power Off Mode: 0W (Hard Switch)
- 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Chassis Colors: Black
- Tilt: +35°~-5°
- Swivel: +90°~-90°
- Pivot: +90°~-90°
- Height Adjustment: 0~150 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Frameless Design: Yes
- Quick Release Stand Design: Yes
- Kensington lock
- Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 615 x (382 - 532) x 226 mm
- Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 615 x 372 x 51 mm
- Box Dimension (WxHxD): 735 x 464 x 216 mm
- Net Weight (Esti.): 7.72 kg,
- Without Stand (Esti.): 4.96 Kg,
- Gross Weight (Esti.): 10.77 kg
- DVI cable (Optional)
- Mini-DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort cable (Optional)
- Audio cable(Optional)
- Power cord
- USB cable(Optional)
- Quick start guide
- HDMI cable (Optional)
- Warranty Card
- Color pre-calibration report
- Welcome Card
Compliance and Standards
- Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level , CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, J-MOSS, KCC, PSE, RoHS, TUV-Ergo, TUV-GS, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker-free , KC , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light, TCO, ICES-3, PC recycle
- *To activate Rapid Rendering needs turn off Adaptive-Sync and only be activated at 75Hz. Brightness, Blue Light Filter, ASCR, Trace Free cannot be adjusted when using this function.
- *measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
It replace my VIZIO E241i-B1 [see Xah's Display, 2014]