Unicode Character Name
A unique name is given to each unicode Codepoint .
Note: a unicode codepoint may have 1 or more old names, due to character's name change in the early days, in Unicode version 2 in 1996. However, a name still uniquely refer to 1 codepoint.
- A U+41: LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A
- α U+3B1: GREEK SMALL LETTER ALPHA
- Ж U+416: CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER ZHE
- → U+2192: RIGHTWARDS ARROW
- ♥ U+2665: BLACK HEART SUIT
- ¥ U+A5: YEN SIGN
- ✂ U+2702: BLACK SCISSORS
- 😂 U+1F602: FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY