Unicode Chinese 中文
There are many thousands of Chinese characters. A college educated Chinese person typically know 5 thousand character. 3 thousand is minimum to read newspapers.
Here's example of the most used Chinese characters in Unicode.
Here's a sample text, a poem written around year 967 by 李煜.
胭脂淚 留人醉 幾時重
Sample text describing the poem:
for more about Chinese character, see
- How to Tell the Difference Between Chinese, Japanese, Korean?
- Chinese Character Styles 汉字字体风格
- 常用汉字 Most Used Chinese Chars
- Intro to Chinese Punctuation
- 简体繁體字表; List of Simplified/Traditional Chinese Characters
- Chinese Input Methods
- Emacs Chinese Input
If you have a question, put $5 at patreon and message me.