Emacs: Indentation Commands
Indent Current Line
- indent current line or region.
Indent a Text Selection
- Indent a region. Select a region first.
- Indent all lines in a region in a fixed way. Press → to move to right or ← to left.
More indent commands:
- Indent current line in the same style as previous non-blank line.
- Indent current line like previous non-blank line, only if the previous line has more indent than current line.
Convert Tabs to Space in Source Code
- Convert tabs to spaces. In region. Press Ctrl+u first to do whole buffer.
- Convert spaces to tabs. In region. Press Ctrl+u first to do whole buffer.