Emacs Bookmark feature lets you easily open frequently needed files.
Add a Bookmark
bookmark-set【Ctrl+x r m】
- Add current file or dir to bookmark.
list-bookmarks【Ctrl+x r l】
Open the bookmark list.
list-bookmarksis an alias of
Open a Bookmark
bookmark-jump【Ctrl+x r b】
- Open a bookmark.
Delete, Rename a Bookmarks
- Type d to mark the current item for deletion.
- Type x to delete all D marked ones.
- Type r to rename current bookmark's title.
- Type s to save the change.
Save Bookmark File
- save the bookmark file. (Press s while in bookmark list)
Bookmark File Location
- variable. Value is Bookmark file path. [see Emacs: Show Variable Value]