This tutorial is:
- Written in the most simple way you can understand.
- Standalone code examples you can run for every concept.
- Written in a cold style. No ninja no zen no joke. Every sentence counts.
- No framework, no library, no design patterns, no extraneous jargon, no fad.
- 🌟 means it's a new feature in JS2015 or later.
- 🚀 means it's a user-defined function not in JS.
- null vs undefined
- Array vs Array-Like Object
- Object vs Map
- for-in loop vs for-of loop
- Reflect.Set vs Property Assignment Syntax
- typeof, instanceof, constructor property
- Function Declaration vs Function Expression
- getPrototypeOf vs __proto__ Property
- Reflect.getPrototypeOf vs Object.getPrototypeOf
- window.isNaN vs Number.isNaN
- String() vs new String()